Important Dates:

Thursday 5 September 2013

Welcome!

I would like to welcome everyone back to a new school year and I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer. Our first week has started off wonderfully, despite the changes happening in the school. I would like to thank the parents and students who have brought in boxes of facial tissue for the classroom, that was very kind and very much appreciated! Donations of tissues or plastic spoons/ forks or zip-lock bags are always welcome, though not mandatory! Agendas have arrived and cost $9.00. The students will receive their agenda once they have brought their money in. Please let me know if there are any issues concerning payment of agendas. Student information sheets have been sent home and need to be signed and returned when the information has been checked and updated if needed. Homework will not be starting until later this month, however I recommend students reading daily at home. If there are any questions or concerns at this time, please contact me at the school. Thank you!